ICM software house offers full cycle end-to-end SAP services. From business consulting, implementation, business application integration, operation and maintenance, to SAP education and training, ICM has a unique value proposition in the SAP segment.
SAP implementation service covers the full range of SAP product lines, with expertise in the high-tech, petrochemical, automobile, chemical and machinery industries. ICM also provides integrated solutions based on clients’ in-house-developed SAP products, including business process and data integration across multiple platforms. ICM’s SAP service offerings also include SAP system management, maintenance and optimization, and enterprise IT outsourcing.
Additionally, ICM helps clients train SAP consultants to realize better utilization of our SAP solutions. Leveraging ICM’s accumulated expertise, clients gain access to domain knowledge that our consultants have continually developed over past projects.
ICM has expertise in SAP implementation and has extensive experience in the areas of analytics, financials, human resources, materials management, sales and distribution, production planning, plant and maintenance, and other modules. Our SAP implementation practice serves SAP clients in a wide range of industries.
ICM offers the following SAP solutions that can be implemented according to the client’s specific business requirements to cover complex process frameworks across the client’s entire organization. These solutions are targeted at businesses experiencing consistent growth and who require software that can align with this expansion.
• SAP All-in-One
• MySAP ERP
• SAP Business One
Our SAP service offerings span the full range of the SAP lifecycle including:
• Business consulting services: Business process analysis, process mapping, gap analysis, project scoping.
• SAP implementation services: End-to-end SAP implementation, rollout strategy, implementation of new dimension products, user training and performance solutions.
• Business Application Integration: Integrated solutions based on in-house-developed ERP products and business process/data integration across multiple platforms.
• Business Application Programming (ABAP) development services: ABAP factory, development of reports and interfaces, conversions and enhancements, testing services.
• Upgrade services: Upgrade planning and execution, implementation of new functionality, user training. • Support services: Help desk setup and management, SLA definition and management, production support, performance analysis and optimization, remote system support.